- Can tissues break down while you exercise/do sport?
- What happens if you’re dehydrated and you do a lot of exercise?
- How can’t I get bigger my gastrocnemius ?
- What’s the top 10 healthiest sports? (1 Comment)
- Why do we have allergies? (1 Comment)
- What’s the easiest muscle that can get harmed while doing sport ?
- Do important athletes try your work personally?
- What causes the stitch we occasionally get on our side while we do sport?
- Can we get stomach ulcers because of stressing over sports?
- Why do you think science is the best career option apart from the fact that you like science?
Students, we want to hear from you too! Click here to go to your profile survey and tell us what you think for a chance to win a £20 voucher! We asked Laura-Anne to tell us about winning I’m a Scientist, and here is what she said… … Continue reading
Posted on November 25, 2016 by modmichaela in News |
The students have spoken. The votes have been double counted… Big congratulations to the Sports Science Zone winner: Laura-Anne Furlong Hard luck to Dan Gordon, Helen Hanstock and Katy Griggs but a huge thank you to everyone who took part. … Continue reading
Posted on November 18, 2016 by ModShane in News |
We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now reveal it’s game over for… Andrew Willis This leaves “Smiley, Irish, hardworking” Laura-Anne Furlong, “Innovative, hard-working, ambitious” Katy Griggs, “Optimistic, passionate, talkative“ Dan Gordon and “Approachable, confident and energetic” Helen Hanstock to fight it … Continue reading
Posted on November 17, 2016 by ModShane in News |
We’ve counted the votes and you’ve now evicted… Stephanie Milward The scientists and athletes left standing after tomorrow’s eviction will battle it out in Friday’s final. Who do YOU want to see in the final? VOTE for your favourite! Students, … Continue reading
Posted on November 16, 2016 by ModShane in News |
The first scientist or athlete you’ve evicted is… Emilia McAllister-Jepps One scientist or athlete will be evicted every day this week, and you get a new vote each day. Make sure to VOTE to keep your favourite in the competition. … Continue reading
Posted on November 15, 2016 by ModShane in News |
Let’s meet the scientists and schools taking part… The Scientists Stephanie Milward | Paralympic Athlete, British Swimming I am a Paralympic swimmer, I competed in Rio 2016 and won five medals, 2 gold, 1 silver and 2 bronze medals!! Laura-Anne Furlong | Lecturer, Loughborough University … Continue reading
Posted on October 19, 2016 by modmichaela in News |